Elections will be held on an as-needed basis next week.
- 2 Co-Presidents (or 1 President and 1 Vice President) - Coordinate the Creative Justice Art Show in collaboration with the Dean's Office (though many tasks get delegated, this generally includes selecting a theme and charity, creating recruitment materials, recruiting and coordinating with artists, communicating extensively with the theme charity, deciding on art work, organizing catering and day-of logistics, etc.). Co-Presidents are also responsible for organizing board meetings, general meetings, and other events to further the other goals and interests of the group.
- Treasurer - Responsible for submitting the EJS budget to the SBA at the beginning of each semester, helping obtain supplemental funding for the Art Show through established grant sources, and attending monthly Student Senate meetings (training provided).
- Social Chair - Responsible for planning bar nights and other fun activities throughout the year, recruiting for events, and collaborating with other clubs, etc.
- Webmaster - Responsible for updating our blog /Facebook/Twitter accounts with group events and updates
- LLM/2L/3L Class Representatives - Responsible for informing your class about upcoming EJS events, helping plan and execute the Art Show
- Other positions - Think we are missing a position or a function? Tell us what you want to do! (For example: "Art Show Graphic Designer/Communications Chair - responsible for creating graphics and promotional materials for the EJS Art Show"; "Artist Liaison - responsible for communicating with artists regarding day-of logistics"; "Community Development Chair - responsible for planning a community service event and a career panel..." etc.)